Broker Check

New Online Social Security Feature

| April 15, 2015

The Social Security Administration recently announced that their mySocialSecurity online accounts now offer the capability to regenerate misplaced 1099 or SSA-1042S forms for tax purposes. 

In order to access, go to and log in to your account. Once in, select the “Replacement Documents” tab for access to applicable forms. Even if replacement forms are not needed, it is still recommended that you sign up for the most up to date benefit and earnings history information, as statements are only mailed once every 5 years.